Call us any time you have a concern about your pet’s health.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help.
Lawrence Veterinary Hospital’s qualified staff is able to consult with you about any issue regarding your pets. Please call us so we can offer our best recommendation for you and your pet when you have concerns or questions.
Although this is not a comprehensive list, if you observe any of the following signs, we recommend you call us to discuss your situation or schedule an appointment with us, as these are indications your pet needs our veterinarian’s attention:
- Bad breath
- Changes in behavior (activity, sleeping habits, grooming)
- Chewing on feet or itching
- Coughing or sneezing
- Crying or whimpering or changes in vocalization
- Difficulty walking or moving
- Dull, flaky hair coat or hair loss
- Excessive panting
- Fatigue or lethargy
- Fleas or ticks
- Foul body odor
- Increase in thirst or urination
- Inappropriate elimination
- Increase in sleep or restlessness
- Lumps & bumps
- Poor appetite
- Stool or urine accidents
- Weight gain or loss